X-ray Fluorescence Sulfur-in-Oil Analyzer, Sulfur Analyzer, Xrf Analyzer (RAY-17040)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10, 000 PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: RAY-17040
- Usage: Solvent, Petroleum Coke, Asphalt, Paraffin Wax, Lubricants, Fuel
- Application: Oil Product, Base Oil, Derivatives, Industrial Lubricant
- Trademark: RAYLABEL or OEM
- Specification: CE ISO9001
- HS Code: 9027809900
- Color: Transparent
- Type: Heavy Crude Oil
- Size and Weight One: 468 mm× 368 mm× 136 mm; 13 Kg
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
Environment pollution is attracting more and more governments and public concern. The cry for protection to ecological environment and atmospheric environment is increasingly louder. The key culprit to atmospheric destruction and pollution is discharge of CO2 and SO2, which are from combustion of power fuels. Lowering down the sulfur content in the gasoline, diesel oil, heavy oils used in vehicles, ships, and airplanes will highly reduce pollution to atmosphere. Europe and our government have promulgated a series of standards on sulfur content of petroleum products to restrict its production and discharge. SO2 may also cause catalyst poisoning in petrochemical industry and form acid rain in the atmosphere.
The instrument is specially designed to determine sulfur content in the petroleum products. Adopts energy-dispersive principle, and with integrated design, it is rapid and accurate. It can meet the requirements of National Standard GB/T 17040 and GB/T11140 on repeatability and reproducibility, and it can also meet requirements of ASTM D4294-03 on these indexes. It provides a measure to determine sulfur content during petroleum or petrochemical production process.
1. It can be used to determine mass% of total sulfur in the crude petroleum, petroleum, heavy oil, diesel oil, gasoline, and naphtha.
2. It can be used to determine total sulfur content in the products of coal chemical industry, such as primary benzene.
3. It can be used to determine total sulfur or sulfide in other liquid or solid powder samples.
1. Electromechanical integration; Microprocessor control; Large screen LCD display; Man-machine conversation; Simple and beautiful;
2. It can determine various products and in a wide measurement range. It is rapid for analysis and it only need little standard sample.
3. Adopts fluorescence intensity ratio analysis methods, it can make correction to temperature and pressure automatically and it can also make correction to ratio of carbon and hydrogen (C/H).
4. It has self-diagnostic function, so it can determine its working state and electric parameters.
5. It takes disposable sample cell with Mylar film, so it can avoid cross contamination. Sample cell is made by a multifunction pressure device, so it is rapid and convenient. It can record sample serial number, S% (m/m), and date.
6. The sample holder can be precisely located. It can move out from inside of the instrument for sample location and anti-leakage parts replacement. It is convenient and it can avoid any contamination to detection system.
7. It can save large quantity of test data. You can browse test data and calibration curve at any time.
8. It uses a thermal printer, so it is easy to replace printing paper. It is needed to speed money on printing ribbon.
9. Equipped with a RS232 serial port, it can connect with any computer or web system.
10. Its safe X-ray protection measures can keep people from injury of X-ray radiation.
Main technical parameters
1. Measurement range: 7 ppm to 5%;
(1) Repeatability: < 0.029 ( S+0.6);
(2) Reproducibility: < 0.063 ( S+0.6);
3. Sample quantity: 2 to 3 ml (it is equal to sample depth of 3 mm to 4 mm);
4. Measurement time: 60, 120, 240, 300, and 600 s at random;
5. It can make determination automatically for single sample. Measurement times: Can set 2, 3, 5, 10, and 50 times at random; It will show average value and standard deviation at end of measurement.
6. Calibration curve numbers: It can save 9 calibration curves. 5 pieces of them are linear equation in one unknown and 4 pieces of them are binomial parabola.
7. Working condition:
(1) Temperature: 5 to 40 degree;
(2) Relative humidity: ≤ ; 85% (30 degree);
(3) Power supply: AC 220V± ; 20V, 50 Hz;
(4) Rated power: 30 W;
8. Size and weight: 468 mm× 368 mm× 136 mm; 13 kg