Spectrophotometer Visible Spectrophotometer for Analysis Instrument (RAY-723N)
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10, 000 PCS/ Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: RAY-723N
- Warranty: > 1Year
- Advantage: High Sensitive
- Wavelengths: Visible Spectrometer
- Light Number: Monochromator
- Customized: Customized
- Trademark: RAYLABEL or OEM
- Origin: China
- Application: Laboratory Apparatus
- Detection Method: Spectrophotometer
- Principle: Classic Spectrometer
- Dispersive Element: Interferometer Spectrometer
- Certification: ISO9001, CE
- Wavelength Rang: 325nm-1000nm
- Specification: CE ISO9001
Model RAY-723N Visible Spectrophotometer is an intelligent product with single-chip microprocessor control technology so that it has many sophisticated functions possessed by large high-end instruments and can meet the requirements of qualitative and quantitative tests for most samples conducted in conventional laboratories. The instrument is widely used in medical and health, Clinical examination, biochemical, petroleum chemical, environmental protection and quality control departments, etc. The instrument with a low price and high performance is your best choice.
The instrument adopts a 5.8" LCD graphic display and an externally linked thermal sensitive printer as its display and output devices to give a clear display of test results and prompts during the operation procedures. The thermal sensitive printer can easily print out test results for making data report and retention.
Test method offers photometric mode, wavelength scanning, quantitative analysis and dynamical analysis and multi-wavelength test mode. In the quantitative test mode, three normal analytical methods of factor input, single-point and undetermined multiple-point are offered.
Unique cell-matching function eliminates measurement errors caused by cell-matching (effective only in the photometric mode and quantitative analysis).
It has the function of automatic zero and full scale adjustment.
It is highly accurate in measurement reading and excellent in repeatability and stability.
The instrument has many advanced functions such as concentration direct reading, linear regression, timing print, GOTOλ And spectrum scanning and the like.
Sampling at different wavelength intervals of 0.1nm, 0.2nm, 0.5nm, 1nm, 2nm and 4nm can be made according to users' requirements.
1. Wavelength range: 325nm-1000nm.
2. Wavelength accuracy: ± 1nm
3. Wavelength repeatability: ≤ 0.5nm.
4. Spectrum bandwidth: 4nm
5. Stray light: ≤ 0.3% τ ( in a test at 360nm with NaNo2, the value is 0.1%τ )
6. Transmittance display range: 0.0%τ -200.0%τ .
7. Transmittance accuracy: ± 0.5% τ (tested with NBS930D).
8. Transmittance repeatability: ≤ 0.2% τ
9. Absorptivity display range: -0.301A- 4.000 A
10. Concentration direct-reading range: 0000-9999
11. Baseline flatness: ± 0.005A
12. Noise: 100% noise: ≤ 0.3%τ
13. Drift: ≤ 0.004A/h
Optical system: Single beam, grating of 1200 lines/mm,
Display and output: 5.8" LCD graphic display externally
Linked to a thermal sensitive printer.
Light source: Halogen tungsten lamp 12V 10W
Receiving component: Photocell
Power supply: AC 220V± 22V, 50Hz± 1Hz
Overall dimensions: 480mm× 380mm× 260mm
Net weight: 15kg