Gas-Chromatograph for Lab Equipments (RAY-GC102AF AT)
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000 PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: RAY-GC102AF AT
- Gaspath System: Double
- Energy Resolution: ≤7%
- Chromatography Type: Gas Chromatography
- Specification: CE ISO9001
- Ray Type: Gamma Ray Spectrometer
- Detector: TCD
- Spectrometer Detector: SDD
- Trademark: RAYLABEL
- Origin: China
Computer aided temperature control with high accuracy (less than ± 0.1º C)
All control and application parameters, including operation parameters of the detector, can be set up through keyboard. Functions, such as self-diagnosis, switch-off protection, document storage and transaction, limit temperature setup thermal trip valve setup, and FID auto-ignition are incorporated inside of the instrument.
Large-screen LCD display, supporting Chinese characters, can accurately and clearly present all temperature control setup values, actual values, TCD working electricity supply, sensitivity of FID magnifier, and etc.
The instrument supports packed column I. E. On-column sample injection. It is compatible with such devices as instantaneous vaporizing sample injection, gas sample injection with gas sample injection valves, and 0.53mm large diameter capillary column direct sampler.
Open-end computer system can apply RS-232 interface and FJ-2000 chromatogram workstation to achieve dual path communication control and data processing.
Large capacity column (300mm× 280mm× 270mm) is easy to be installed with packed column and large diameter capillary column.
1. Temperature control areas: Gas chromatogram column, sampler, detector
2. Temperature control range: 15º C-399º Cof room temperature (increment by 1º C)
3. Temperature control accuracy: Less than ± 0.1º C (measured at 200º C)
Flame Ionization Detector (FID):
1. Detection limit: Mt≤ 1× 10-10g/s(sample C16)
2. Drift: ≤ 2× 10-12A/h
Thermal Conductivity Detector (TCD):
1. Sensitivity: S≥ 1500mV. Ml/mg(carrier gas: H2; Sample: N-Hexadecane)
2. Baseline noise: ≤ 20UV
3. Baseline drift: ≤ 50UV/h