Fat Analyzer (RAY-406)
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000 PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: RAY-406
- Structure: Desktop
- Certification: CE, ISO, RoHS
- Type: Fat Analyzer
- Trademark: RAYLABEL or OEM
- Origin: China
- Customized: Customized
- Material: Plastic
- Application: School, Hosipital, Lab
- Sample Amount: 0.5~15g (Regular Amount
- Specification: CE ISO9001
5.1 inch LCD and controlling system with microprocessor
Intelligent and interactive interface
The integrated heat block brings the wide controlling range of temperature
And high accuracy.
The electric circuit and section of extraction operation are completely separated,
Which improves the liability of whole system.
Both timing and time recording functions are available.
Overheating warning and alarm functions are available.
The audible, visual warning signals as well as the reminding messages on the
Screen are used in the alarming system.
The preset temperature, actual temperature
And heating time can be displayed simultaneously on the screen.
The elevation connection using the transmission technique of the linear bearing
Brings the flexible elevating operation.
With the unique air space insulation technique, the temperature of
Instrument's case can be kept normal.
Volume of beaker: 80 ml
Sample amount: 0.5~15g (regular amount: 2~5g)
Measurement scope: 0~100%
Temperature scope: Room temperature +5° C~ 280° C
Accuracy for temperature controlling: ± 1° C
Sample processing ability: Up to 6 samples/batch
Recycling rate: ≥ 80%
Time saved: 20 ~ 80% (comparing with the traditional method)
Power: 220V/50Hz 1000W
It can be used in testing the soluble organic compounds in the substances such as food, feedstuff, drug,
Earth, sludge, compound, fabrics, petrochemical, detergent, rubber and plastic.
1. To test the fat in the food, feedstuff, grain and seed in a fast and safe way.
2. To extract the semi-volatile organic compound, pesticide and weedicides and so on from the earth.
3. To extract the grease from the sewage and sludge;
4. To extract the plasticizer in the plastic, rosin in the paper and grease in the leather;
5. To perform the pre-digestion process to the solid samples for the Gas chromatography (GC) or
Liquid chromatography (LC)