Dark Petroleum Products Sulphur Content Tester (RAY-387)
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10, 000 PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: RAY-387
- Usage: Solvent
- Application: Oil Product, Base Oil, Derivatives, Industrial Lubricant
- Trademark: RAYLABEL or OEM
- Origin: China
- Color: Transparent
- Type: Heavy Crude Oil
- Air Flow Rate: Not Less Than 150 L/H
- Specification: CE ISO9001
- HS Code: 9027809900
The instrument is designed and made as per the National Standard GB/T387 "Test Methods for Sulfur Content of Dark Petroleum Products (Tubular Oven Methods)". It is suitable to determine sulfur content of dark petroleum products. Place sample in a quartz boat and completely burn sample in the high temperature air at a stipulated flow rate. Absorb sulfurous anhydride and sulfuric anhydride produced from combustion using peroxide and sulfuric solution. Then make titration for sulfuric acid produced using sodium hydroxide solution.
1. The instrument is mainly composed of tubular oven, oven temperature controller, flow meter, and display.
2. Adopt microprocessor to form the intelligent controlling system, it can control determination time, oven movement, and alarm system automatically.
3. After preset oven moving mode, the oven can move, stop moving and return back to initial state automatically as per the requirement of test procedures.
4. It has two parallel tubular ovens in horizontal type, so it can make determination for 2 samples at the same time. It is efficient, accurate and reliable.
5. Equipped with air source and a joint for outer air source, so you can use inner air source of the instrument or outer air source.
1. Power supply: AC 220V± 10%, 50Hz;
2. Type and quantity of heating oven: Parallel tubular ovens in horizontal type;
3. Chamber diameter of oven: *22mm;
4. Heating power of oven: 1400W× 2;
5. Max. Temperature of oven: 950;
6. Moving distance of oven: Not less than 135 mm;
7. Air flow rate: Not less than 150 L/h;
8. Max. Preset time: 99 min 59 s (100 min);